There are up to 10 positions available. Doctoral and professional students from all departments, programs, and disciplines are encouraged to apply.
Benefits of this internship:
- Paid position: 10 hrs/week at $25.78/hr (25% time, Student Assistant IV)
- Skill-building opportunities: PDLs will receive group trainings and mentorship (within the paid 10 hours/week) to guide them in developing valuable professional skills in areas such as communications, program and project management, partnerships, and more.
- Professional and career development: PDLs will develop experience in higher education leadership that is valuable in a variety of career paths, within and beyond academia.
- Service to campus: PDLs will play an important role in making professional development resources and opportunities available to graduate students and in assisting departments in their work in this area.
- Exceptional skills in interpersonal communication, collaboration, judgment, and organization;
- Graduate-level writing and analytical skills;
- The ideal candidate will also be skilled in multicultural competencies, with experience working and interacting effectively with diverse groups of students, faculty, and staff.
Here are the full details and application instructions. Applications are due by September 17, 2018.