Of the 15 units of technical electives you have to take to graduate, 3 of those units must be a design course selected from the following list:
Design Course Transition
All incoming freshmen are required to take E25, E26, and E27.
If you were a junior transfer who came in Fall 2016 (or earlier) and had taken an equivalent of E28, you have fulfilled the E25 and E27 requirements. Junior transfer admits are exempt from Engin 26 and if they decide to take the course, it will not count towards any requirements for them (thus only this population can take the course pass/not pass).
If you are unsure of what has been articulated, please contact your ESS adviser.
- The final offering for E10 was Spring 2014.
- The final offering of E28 will be Fall 2014.
- The initial offering of E25 will be Fall 2014
- The initial offering of E26, and E27 will be Spring 2015.
- Students who have completed both E10 and E28 before Spring 2015 cannot take E25 or E26 for credit.