For more information see:
June Zhou is the founder and chairwoman of Lens Technology Group. This group has 70,000 employees in Asia, with 7 manufacturing campuses spreading in China, and a combined-annual-revenue of more than $4.8 billion in 2013. It has technologies like sapphire crystal growth, mechanical grinding and polishing, chemical polishing and strengthening, screen printing, PVD and CVD coating, sensor making, ceramic injection molding.
Prior to founding Lens Technology Group in 2003, she founded in 1993 and had since been the general manager of Heng Sheng Glass Watch Co. in Shenzhen, China. She had successfully led the introduction of using glass to replace plastic display panel in mobile phones. She holds more than 60 patents and among which 3 are innovation patents and 4 copy rights.
She has a very wide social network, and holds many social responsibilities in the Chinese society:
- Executive Director of the National Woman Entrepreneur Association in China
- Vice Chairman of Entrepreneur Association in Hunan Province, China
- Member of the Standing Committee of the Political Consultative Conference in Hunan Province
- Vice Chairman of Hong Kong Association of Entrepreneurs from Hunan
- Chairman of Hong Kong Hunan Youth Association
- Vice President of Hunan GuangCai Charity Promotion Society
June had attended various technical schools to learn specific technologies and skills. She is an expert in screen printing. She also holds a graduate diploma in accounting. Since 2011, she has been reading EMBA in Hunan University, China.